Preschool 3's and 4's
* A child must be three years old by August 1
* Classes meet on Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 - 11:30 am
* Emphasis is on social skills, color recognition, shape recognition, and large and fine motor development
Pre-Kindergarten 4's and 5's
* A child must be four years old by August 1
* Classes meet Tuesday and Thursdays
AM class 8:30 - 11:30
PM CLASS 12 noon - 3 pm
* Emphasis is on Phonics, letter recognition, counting, math skills, and beginning writing skills
A registration fee of $50 is due at the time a child is signed up. This is used to help with classroom expenses during
the school year. Monthly tuition is $80 and is due at the beginning of each month. Class placement for the 3's and
4's is on a first-come first-served as far as am or pm classes are concerned. The earlier you enroll your child, the better.
An Open House is held the month before school begins. You and your child will meet the teachers and also see the facilities at Waynesburg Christian.
Parents are asked to take a rotation for providing healthy snacks for the children. A schedule is provided each month.
Teachers serving the children are Mrs. Tina Cunningham, Mrs. Michelle Crabtree, Mrs. Traci Kroger, and Mrs. Trisha Glauber.
Preschool Director: Chaley Jordan (firstname.lastname@example.org)